Have you ever felt that..you were happy..
but at the same time..you became like a fool?
and then you became the happiest fool on earth...
unbelievable but.....true.. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days ago..
I bought her some cotton candies..
She asked me if it was for her..
I said yes..and she gave me something precious..
Something i always wished that i could have all of it for myself..
and i was really happy at that time..
because..i had all of it for me and only me..
Guess what?
it's her smile.. :)

Days after that..
Someone made her sad..
Her important someone..
i couldn't do anything for her..
i was afraid that she would turn me down..
i realized that i was a coward...
At that time..
i was only watching while her tears kept on flowing down..
( i regretted not having the courage ).....

But the next day..He brought her to some place for a walk..
When they came back..
I didn't see any tears..except a big warm smile..
She has forgiven him..
She has forgotten what happened the day before..
I felt she was like a fool..
But i was happy that..she wasn't crying anymore
yet..the next moment..
In her eyes..
i saw another fool..and even the biggest fool..
it was me..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think..Maybe love makes a fool out of people..But..To love..is really to make the person we love happy..
isn't that right?
till now..i can't even be a hundred percent sure..
i can be what i have said..
but at least..i have something which acts as my compass in love.. :)
( thanks to narasumber " Kupas Tuntas " edisi " sinyal - sinyal cinta " )

1:06..a thought came into my mind..
If one day somebody should ask me..
what is love?
Maybe..my answer would be..
Love is still learning.. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog

About Me

Followers

Just For you..

Just For you..
Bear
Powered by Blogger.